Zero Waste is a set of principles focused on waste prevention that encourages the redesign of resource life cycles so that all products are reused. To make recycling work for everyone, we need to buy products made from the recyclables.
The goal of zero waste is to move to a circular economy where the waste so generated can be treated and managed in a way that the overall outcome stays zero. Instead of discarding resources, we create a system where all resources can be resumed fully back into the system.
The generation of waste can be lowered through a variety of options, including reducing, reusing, recycling, or taking appropriate action to prevent waste through design and engineering solutions or segregating the waste from the initial level while segregation process for the old piled up waste at landfills can be segregated through Waste Segregation Plants. Many individuals, companies and municipalities continue to strive to achieve zero waste goals, DCC is manufacturing waste Segregation Plants to reduce the size of huge landfill legacy wastes for waste management solution in India. We strategize to bring in environmental solutions that can help the communities and organizations to become sustainable.
Zero waste management & recycling aims to send nothing to a landfill. We reduce what we need, reuse as much as we can, send little to be recycled, and compost what we cannot.
Zero waste programs include all of the following strategies:
- Reducing cons introduction-to-zero-waste emption and discards
- Comprehensive composting or bio-digestion of organic materials
- A ban on waste incineration and illegal dumping
- the systematic reduction of landfilling over time
Benefits of Zero Waste:
- ZERO WASTE BENEFITS OUR ENVIRONMENT
- Zero waste reduces our climate impact.
- Zero waste conserves resources and minimizes pollution.
- Zero waste promotes social equity and builds community.
- Zero waste supports a local circular economy and creates jobs
- Zero waste needs businesses to play a key role
Mob No, +917290049003