EPR is the commitment made by a producer to facilitate a reverse collection mechanism and recycling of end of life. EPR is a policy in which the manufacturers of the products are made responsible for collecting and processing their products upon the end of their life.
EPR – Extended Producers Responsibility, is the time period brought for all of the producers, importers, brand owners, who’re eating plastic for his or her goods. EPR turned into in advance restricted to only, e-waste PIBOs, however In PWM 2016 Rules, the authorities has prolonged it to Plastic PIBOs, to system the plastic used, generated, or discarded as waste, as a whole lot as possible.
There are approximately, 7 types of plastic that are used differently in various products based on their properties.
- PETE – Polyethylene Terephthalate
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC – U)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene or Styrofoam (PS)
Benefits of EPR: –
- The plastic recycling process has increased fourfold.
- Plastic Waste dumping into landfills or oceans will be reduced.
- New ways to use recycled plastic in existing products resulting in much more strength.
- Ecological Restoration: Alternative ways to consume less plastic.
- A complete cycle is built up from manufacturing to processing plastic, thus reducing environmental degradation caused by plastic.
As per the needs of the customers, we are providing plastic EPR services to the brand owners, producers, and importers all over India. These services are performed by experienced team members using high-quality input factors. In providing plastic EPR services, our aim is to help organizations meet the responsibilities PWM rules with the aid of using constructing the EPR plan and paintings on modalities for the waste series system.
Several PRO are taking care of providing methods and Services helpful for EPR Certification to PIBOs in getting their EPR Registration effectively.
DCC Infra Pvt Ltd. Plastic EPR Service providers with the facility of Collection, Transportation, and Disposal Facilities all over India.